Casualties of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Father... I have Sinned (One-Shot)

Go down

Holy Father... I have Sinned (One-Shot) Empty Holy Father... I have Sinned (One-Shot)

Post  Stiyl Magnus Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Stiyl had been heading back to the church when the sight of smoke and flames greeted him. The church was in flames! Screams could be heard along with malicious laughter before flashes of green light erupted within the interior.

Taking his wand out, Stiyl quickly cast the Move Negation Ward around the entire area, preventing Apparition and Portkey use just as multiple figures wearing cloaks and skull masks emerged. Death Eaters.

"What do we have here?" one of the Death Eaters sneered as Stiyl was standing in sight.

"You heathens have defiled this holy sanctuary with your sins." Stiyl spoke coldly. "Now judgment shall be levied upon you all!"

The Death Eaters roared with laughter, thinking that they were facing a mere Muggle priest that was trying to threaten them. Laughter quickly ended when Stiyl sent a high-powered Reductor Curse straight at one of the laughing Death Eaters, blowing the target's head off cleanly from the shoulders. The surprise of a Muggle priest turning out to be a wizard was followed by roars of rage as one of the larger Death Eaters moved to engage Stiyl. Curses were exchanged between the two as the other Death Eaters watched before Stiyl's use of a Bludgeoning Curse shattered both of his foe's legs and the priest levitated him off the ground to a height of fifty feet. He dispelled the spell, letting the Death Eater fall with a sickening crunch behind him.

By now, the remaining Death Eaters drew their wands as Stiyl spoke. "Taking me seriously now? You'll all pay with your lives!"

"Mudblood scum!" one of the Death Eaters snarled before sending the Killing Curse at Stiyl, who dodged it along with a multitude of Dart Arts curses that came sailing at him. There was no point to take them out one by one as all of them were ganging on him through strength in numbers.

The moment one of the Death Eaters sent Fiendfyre at him, Stiyl knew that he shouldn't have been fighting this way. Dodging the Cursed Fire, Stiyl reached into his cloak before drawing a runic cards.

"Holy fire at my palm. Become a blade and judge my foes!" Stiyl called before the card turned into a flaming sword that he used to consume the Cursed Fire, fueling his elemental weapon. Not giving the Death Eaters time to react, Stiyl fired the flaming sword in a wave of searing flames, burning all but three of the Death Eaters. Seeing their comrades being struck down, the remaining three fled into the church before Stiyl entered.

"Alright! We surrender! You've made your point!" one of them spoke.

"Please don't kill us! You're a priest!" the next one added.

"We promise we won't do this again!" the last one added.

Stiyl narrowed his eyes before slowly dispelling the flaming sword and snapping. "Then get out of here now!"

Two of the Death Eaters moved to leave but the third one, having seen Stiyl step aside to allow him leave, quickly drew a wand and fired the Cruciatus Curse. Stiyl roared in pain before overturning one of the pews. He still had his wand but the laughter that followed, showed that he had been suckered and used as a fool.

"Come out now!" one of the Death Eaters crowed.

Calming himself, Stiyl crept low and moved to the right end of the pew before sprung up and yelled. "Lumos Solem!"

A bright light erupted from the tip of his wand, blinding the three Death Eaters the moment they saw him chant. Seeing them disoriented, Stiyl conjured multiple daggers that he then sent at one Death Eater, skewering the target fatally before banishing the now-dead person aside. The second Death Eater sent the Killing Curse at Stiyl, who instinctively summoned the third Death Eater into the path of the curse while ducking the incoming Stunner before watching the individual fall dead due to friendly fire.

"No please! I'll give you anything!" the Death Eater quipped, realizing that he had no way out.

"May God have mercy on your soul because I won't!" Stiyl replied sharply as he drew a dagger and stabbed the disadvantaged Death Eater in the neck, ending the person's life.

Multiple pops were heard outside and Stiyl realized that the wards he cast earlier were either gone or negated. Hearing footsteps, he quickly moved into the dark to see a number of Aurors putting out the flames outside and near the main doors before moving in.

With the wards down, Stiyl quickly activated a Portkey and disappeared. He now had to find a new home.
Stiyl Magnus
Stiyl Magnus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum