Casualties of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..)

3 posters

Go down

TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..) Empty TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..)

Post  Penelope Swan Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 pm

We need professors! If you have an interest in being a professor, are an adult, and have the time to dedicate to your classes (if you don't have the time to post your classes and keep up participation in them, please reconsider applying) then here are the subjects we have available. Please keep in mind that you may not be the only one applying for a certain position, and in the case you aren't, you may or may not receive that position. Only one subject per professor. If you want to apply for two subjects, you'll need a different character for each. Thank you!

-Healer

- History of Magic

- Charms

- Potions

- Defense Against the Dark Arts - Ben Tyler

- Transfiguration -Elizabeth Duncan

- Astronomy

- Herbology

- Divination

- Care of Magical Creatures

- Arithmancy

- Ancient Runes

- Muggle Studies

- Flying

- Dueling

*Note: A struck out class means the position has been filled

To apply for a position, please use the following code and post it on this thread.

Code:
Name:
Subject:
Why you want to teach this subject:
Why you´re qualified to teach this subject:

Last edited by Penelope Swan on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Penelope Swan
Penelope Swan
Headmistress

https://casualties.forumieren.org

Back to top Go down

TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..) Empty Re: TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..)

Post  Ben Tyler Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Ben Tyler
Subject: Defense Against Dark Arts
Why you want to teach this subject: Because I've studied to be an Auror, so I know much about Dark Arts and their deffense, and I think I can make the kids learn how to face future problems in their lifes. I'm dynamic so I think I can reach my students and make them love DADA as much as I do.
Why you´re qualified to teach this subject: Because I've worked as an Auror for a couple of years and got Excellent NEWTS in every subject, so I think I know at least the necessary to teach the kids.

*Approved by The WizGoddess*
Ben Tyler
Ben Tyler
DADA Professor

Back to top Go down

TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..) Empty Re: TEACH! IT`S FULLFILLING! (I think..)

Post  Elizabeth Duncan Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: Elizabeth Duncan
Subject: Transfiguration
Why you want to teach this subject: I taught at beauxbatons and I think I make a good teacher, transfiguration was my favoutire and best class at school. I also want to teach transfiguration because I feel that I should pass my interest and knowalde in the subject on to the younger generation.
Why you´re qualified to teach this subject: I taught at beauxbatons for three years and I have a Newt in transfiguration.

*Approved by the WizGoddess*
Elizabeth Duncan
Elizabeth Duncan
Ravenclaw HoH/ Figgie Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum